Monday, February 4, 2013

Weekend Projects

The Perth Upmarket is only four weeks away and with a couple of committed to projects, I wanted to finish these this weekend to allow me to focus solely on market prep.

The first project completed was my contribution to the Handmade Cooperative's Pillowcases for Oncology. I used Heather Bailey Lindy Leaf for the main fabric and a bright pink trim for the ruffle. My focus was to create a colourful pillowcase suitable for a girl of any age. This pillowcase, along with many others, will be passed on to the charity, Pillowcases for Oncology, at the end of the month.

This weekend's second project is part of a Facebook showcase with a Circus theme. I used the Retro Mama pattern, changed the embroidered eyes and added a pom pom trim hat. I love the fabric too, perfect for this showcase theme.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment
Penelope x