Wednesday, August 29, 2012

A Fabric Explosion


That's right, another market on the calendar for little cloud factory. And not just any market but the Perth Upmarket at UWA!!!!! Hoot hoot!!! I'm so excited (and more than a little nervous) about my Upmarket debut. I've lost count of the amount of times I've attended the Upmarket but last year I said to myself and family 'I'll be there one day' and that day is Sunday September 23rd.

At present my craft room looks like a fabric truck has lost it's load everywhere. I've got some items ready, have patterns laid out with their selected fabric and have a few more items in transit to show off some new designs. I'm excited about these new items and have received some great feedback already from friends and members of the handmade community. In addition to the softies I have a little project idea floating around to jazz up my stall.

If you come along to next months Upmarket, please come and say 'hi'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment
Penelope x