Sunday, July 1, 2012

My Creative Space Today



Here's my craft room as it is today. Organised chaos of course! I haven't achieved too much this past week on the sewing front but as always there are a few half-done projects. I have begun work on my stall for the upcoming Winter Made on the Left Market. I have collected some cute display items recently and have started work on a felt cloud bunting for the front of my table. I applied for another market this week so I will learn my inclusion (or not) later this month.

I am secretly looking forward to being a Tour de France widow for the next three weeks, he he. Guilt free sewing every night for three weeks while my husband sits glued to the race.

Harper's birthday is next Saturday so I have some baking and decorating ahead this week. Again I have a couple of half-done projects to share once they are completed for her party.

Thanks for dropping by today, enjoy your Sunday xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment
Penelope x