Friday, May 25, 2012

Cold and Cuddly Owls

This morning the temperature upstairs was 1 degree!!! Needless to say I refused to get out of my blanket covered bed for an hour until it was a balmy 2 degrees. Despite the cold nights/mornings this week, the days have been sunny allowing for some trips to the park while squeezing in a little sewing. These owls are so cuddly and soft with a minky fabric back which I plan to pop in my madeit shop this weekend.  




On the agenda this weekend is swimming lessons, a trip to Mathilda's Market on Sunday, a catchup/playdate with friends and finishing off an embroidered hoop (this thing is taking hours, what was I thinking!!). I might also be able to sneak in some time to make one of these parcel pincushions. Whatever is on your calendar this weekend, have a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment
Penelope x