Friday, February 24, 2012

Where Have I Been

Oh dear, it's been a week since I last posted. I had been trying to be pretty regular with my posts these last couple of months but I fell off the wagon.
So, I'll try to sum up where I've been and what I've been doing this last week......

Last Saturday was a friend's daughter's first birthday party. There is nothing nicer than a party in the park (except when you come home sun burnt!)

Harper is cutting teeth left, right and centre. Her first six teeth all within 3 weeks.

Swimming lessons with Michaela last Sunday. This is her first term of lessons and it's lovely to see her enjoying being in the water.

Jon left for a school camp on Monday and so began my first few days as a single parent with two.

I did a little bit of crafting this week. A phone pouch and a pillowcase for Pillowcases for Oncology through Handmade Cooperative.



My very generous husband gave me an iPad2 for my birthday the other week so I've been exploring the world of apps and learning how to use it. I've also had my head buried in Design Sponge at Home which provides great food for thought for redecorating and savvy DIY projects.

I had a lovely walk and chat with a friend around the river yesterday while Michaela was at Pre Kindy (only to turn an even brighter shade of red last night- I obviously didn't learn my lesson!)

I did promise a couple of tutorials too, a LOVE tshirt applique and a cloud brooch so I'll do my best to get these to you soon. Until then, have a wonderful Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment
Penelope x