Saturday, February 19, 2011

I had a feeling....


I felt from the beginning of this pregnancy that I was having a girl. Similar nausea and massive tummy bloating in the evening (friends asked me at 7 weeks if I was expecting!) I am now 19 weeks along and we had our anatomy scan on Thursday. The scan went well except for a very uncooperative bubba who wouldn't remained still for 2 seconds! Most importantly, bubs is growing as expected and as I had suspected, is a GIRL. Now I'm looking forward to getting out Michaela's baby clothes and making some decisions about the nursery.

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it strange... I knew second time around I was def having a boy as the pregnancy was so different...polar opposite cravings and I was right!!..Hope you are going ok as last trimester is always a debatable one xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, all good so far heading into the last 3 months, fingers crossed for a comfortable end to the pregnancy........
    thanks for dropping by again xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment
Penelope x