Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A New Year

The festive season was busy, hot and lots of fun! Michaela marvelled at every Christmas tree and lit up house over the last few weeks and fully embraced unwrapping giving gifts. It was quite special to enjoy Christmas through her eyes this year.
We spent a week at my family's beach house over new year and this was a much needed relaxing time for all three of us. Our time was spent at the beach, the park and lounging on the couch reading and sleeping.
So, what will 2011 hold for me/ us and little cloud factory? A couple of resolutions are:
  • Re-vamp my blog and include more posts with projects
  • Create some new softie designs and stock them on etsy 
  • Follow through with the diy and craft projects that I add to my ever growing list
  • Give more handmade gifts
  • Work towards having a stall at the UpMarket
  • Include some exercise in my week (ahhhh!!) 
My time with Michaela over the next six months is also really important as we will be welcoming another addition to the family in early July (yay!!!!!) 
Best wishes for your 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment
Penelope x