Sunday, November 7, 2010

Market Day

My stall awaiting visitors

Well, I survived! I had my first market stall yesterday at the Handmade Children's Market in Booragoon. The venue was really great, there were lots of wonderful stalls and overall it was a good first experience. I was bag of nerves for the 24 hours leading up to it and I didn't sleep much the night before, but I was worried about nothing and was fully prepared with stock, change, bags and some snacks! In the four hours I only sold 4 softies and took one order which is really disappointing. I received lots of positive comments and feedback and hopefully this will translate into orders and sales down the track. I have the Made on the Left Market next Saturday and consequently do not have to be too mad with the sewing this week in preparation. 
Here are a couple more pics of my stall.....

Some babushkas, two red riding hood dolls and spaceboy (notice i borrowed Michaela's new chair!)

New design- boy-bushkas on the top row


Michaela and me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment
Penelope x