Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Christmas Lists

With Christmas less than 4 weeks away I really must get onto the Christmas shopping. I try to write things down in my diary over the year when I have ideas and/or when someone in my family mentions something they like. But each year I still tend to leave a lot of the gift buying to the last minute. My plan and goal this year though is to make some handmade gifts. There are lots of wonderful ideas and projects on One Pretty Thing which is a great place to start along with printable tags and cards for Christmas.
Finally, I just had to share this cute suitcase set. Aren't they the cutest??!!! They are from Urban Baby and I am already picturing them on the chest of drawers in Michaela's room.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment
Penelope x