Monday, November 22, 2010

All go!

Up until about 6 weeks ago I had had a relatively quiet year and now I'm busy, busy, busy! I participated in the Made on the Left Christmas Market last weekend which was a good day. The market wasn't as well attended as I had hoped but I still sold a few softies, met some lovely people and enjoyed my day there. I have one more market before Christmas, the Handmade Children's Market on Saturday 4th December as well as a few custom orders to complete for Christmas. These are keeping me busy but having participated in two markets now, I have a better understanding of what and how much to make for the upcoming market.
Last week I did some casual work supervising university examinations which was enjoyable. And there have been family birthdays and gatherings in recent days.
I managed to post my two softies to Meet me at Mikes for their Softies for Mirabel project and am hoping that these two guys make a child smile!

My most recent softie creation is a little hula girl. This one pictured was won by one of Little Cloud Factory 'likers' on Facebook.

And finally, I have one more project that I am working on at the moment which I will hopefully share with you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment
Penelope x