Wednesday, September 15, 2010

What's on my craft table?


On my craft table today I have:
A McCall's pattern which I have just cut out to make the little terrier.
Two new Sharpies (hot pink and teal blue- I'm a self confessed stationery addict.)
The finished invitation for Michaela's 2nd Birthday Wonderland Tea Party.
A practice doll I made about 6 months ago which I didn't like.......it is helping me to create (hopefully) a much better doll pattern. My inspiration for this new doll is red riding hood. I'm just a little stuck in creating the cloak so I'll be playing around with some calico before it takes shape.

And here is what my craft table/area looks like now. It's reasonably clean and everything is where I can find it, it's just not that bright or inspiring :-( I'm thinking a couple of embroidery hoops and fabric, maybe a little bunting and some framed pics should do the trick.....stay tuned!
All my fabric is hanging in the wardrobe (but I definitely won't be sharing that photo!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment
Penelope x